Ruby Red Devon Cattle - About the Breed...
Hansnett Farm nestles amongst the hills of Herefordshire between Hereford and Malvern.
Ruby Red Devon Cattle are noted for producing excellent beef on a low input system. Other characteristics include:
- Excellent Performance on Grass-based Systems
- High Daily Weight Gains
- Ideal Conservation Grazers
- Producers of Prime Quality Beef
- An Outstanding Terminal Sire
- An Outstanding Suckler Cow
- Docile Temperament
- Natural Resistance to Disease
- Tolerant of Hot and Bleak Climates
For more information about Ruby Red Devon Cattle, visit www.redrubydevon.co.uk